To support the residents and enhance property values in our West Park Forest Ridge community through information, improvments to the common areas, and events that bring us together in a manner that sustains a beautiful, cooperative, and peaceful living experience.
West Park - Forest Ridge Civic Association © 2013-2014 All Rights Reserved
We are a not-for-profit organization whose officers and trustees are made up of your neighbors who donate their time and services.
West Park Forest Ridge Civic Association
The Association began when an organizational meeting was held January 26, 1968.
Its newsletter was instituted by May of 1968.
Its first President was Joe Neville who rented a home on Hampton Drive.
Vice President was Chuck Blagna who still resides on Hampton Drive.
John Jack was the Treasurer..
The newsletter has reported on Flooding, swimming pool vs school, retention basin behind Hampton Drive, Brookpark extension and Crocker-Stearns issues, to name a few.
The Association developed a code of regulations which were amended in 1986 and again in 1993 which govern its actions, membership, and community decisions.
2014 MEMBERSHIP DRIVE (Suggested Donation - $10.00)
Volunteers spread mulch on Willet Circle
NEW This Year - Retail Discounts for WPFR Civic Association Members
IT’s TIME TO SAVE, SAVE, SAVE on products and services offered in our local area.
We are very happy to announce that one of our new board members Michelle, has secured a working relationship for us with several retail businesses in our area. These select retailers are now offering various discounts and savings programs exclusively to all WPFR Civic Association members.
Any household paying the $10.00 suggested annual dues is considered a WPFR Civic Association member and qualifies for the discounts.
Upon dues payment each household receives a “Membership” card. Use this card to take advantage of the discounts offered. It’s that simple.
The Membership card MUST be shown to the retailer at the time of purchase or the discount is not available.
- A sheet detailing all of the discounts and associated businesses is provided along with your WPFR membership card.
- View the list of participating businesses below
- Click HERE to view a printer-friendly version of the list
HOW TO PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP DUES
- Send payment in the envelope attached to the May Newsletter to: 4921 Berkshire Drive (make checks payable to: WPFRCA)
- Personally deliver your payment to the above address
- Remember to include the Dues Payment Slip with your payment
- A volunteer will personally deliver your Membership card along with a copy of the "Discounts for Residents" list for easy reference